A while back I started a 100 push-up program. Every week has gone according to plan, until now.
Well, that's not quite true. The first week-3 was very difficult, the jump was a bit much for both Mary and me, but we persisted and did push-ups during the week we were on vacation. However, we both fell off the wagon that following week.
Two weeks passed, and I started up the program again, doing week 3 over b/c I tested at 30 push-ups. I tested at the end of week four and had progressed to 41. Week 5 was challenging: I logged over 550 push-ups for the week. I was able to do everything as scheduled - except the last set which I generally did in two parts.
Last night was the test after week 5, and the results were ...
I've got to re-do week 5.
I seriously doubt I'll be able to do 100 at the end of week 6.
But, I do know that I can do 200 push-ups in less than an hour, which is tons better than when I started.