Sunday, January 03, 2010

Bringing It, 7 Weeks Now

Seven weeks ago Mary and I started the P90-X program, and we've been following it pretty strictly. The first month we even followed the dietary guides (eating 50% of our calories from protein).

Eating right has been a little... challenging, through the holidays. And now that they're over, we're heading to Mexico for a week. But, we'll definitely be doing our workouts (haven't missed one yet). I just put all the workout videos on my new Ipod Nano w/video.

We measured ourselves after the first month, and not a lot changed for me. My weight was down only a pound and a half, which was a little disappointing. My waist was down an inch though, and I think I'm starting to look a little different in the mirror.

I still can't keep up with the "Ab-ripper X" program, but I'm feeling good about all the other exercises. I can now do 6 pull ups, whereas I was barely able to do 3 when we started.

No comments: