Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday Night Hilights

Exciting Friday nights.

I made the marshmallows tonight. Mmmm.... sticky. I just poured them into the pan, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what they taste like. But, from what I tasted while licking the bowl, they tasted like marshmallow. No big surprise.

What was cool was how some molten sugar and some rubbery gelatin would mix together to make such an oddly textured food.

We watched Motorcycle Diaries. Great movie. I had no idea what it was about, little did I know it was based on a true story. Worth watching on a big TV, and a good sound system would help - we're thinking of getting the soundtrack (it sounded great).

And now for snooze time. Gotta gear myself up for a ride in the rain tomorrow. More singletrack is what the doctor ordered.

No comments: