Thursday, April 27, 2006

Diapers

Yup, you'd better get used to it. We're gonna have a kid, and I'm sure that my posts will have a lot more content revolving around the rug-rat-to-be than I've posted about the cats.

Today's post is about diapers. We've decided to use cloth. Mary dove in first with the research, and I started reading after she wowed me with some stats. Cloth really shouldn't be a big deal, and it's good for the environment and could even save us money.

Here were two good articles giving some rationale for choosing cloth. First, from Mothering magazine, and the second set from Punkin Butt on the environmental issues and cost. Punkin Butt has a bunch of interesting articles to begin your education.

Don't be surprised if I call you up all excited about baby's first poo!

No comments: