Monday, November 19, 2007

SelectSmart.com 2008 Presidential Candidate Selector

A quick survey here:
SelectSmart.com gives you an idea of who you might want to vote for. This is the second time I've been told Kucinich would be good for me. I should check him out (not that he'll make the nomination).

My top 9:

1. Theoretical Ideal Candidate (100%)
2. Barack Obama (87%)
3. Dennis Kucinich (86%)
4. John Edwards (82%)
5. Alan Augustson (campaign suspended) (81%)
6. Joseph Biden (81%)
7. Al Gore (not announced) (78%)
8. Hillary Clinton (78%)
9. Wesley Clark (not running, endorsed Clinton) (77%)
10. Christopher Dodd (75%)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm too pissed about every man, woman, and child in this country now owing $160,000 in national debt.

I'm going to the democratic caucuses in my state and fighting for Kucinich.

He's not owned by big business, so they are leaning on the media to keep him out of debates and off the radar.

He's worth fighting for.