Thursday, January 18, 2007

mmmm.... tasty

Or, should I say del.icio.us?

del.icio.us is a "social bookmarking website." Basically, you can use it to maintain bookmarks, adding tags to them, searching through them. Plus, it lets you see who else is looking at the same sites (and then you can see what else they look at).

A buddy of mine got some folks at work to start using it. We could then subscribe to each other's bookmarks and then get an idea of what folks thought was interesting. It worked for about a week, then they stopped adding new bookmarks.

I still think it's cool, if only my friends used it. You can pay attention to what sites/links I think are nifty by adding this RSS feed to your favorite aggregator. I still add links occasionally, though my blog is a little more active than my del.icio.us bookmarks.

No comments: